Thursday, April 7, 2011

Its You ..!!!

A thought came to me suddenly some day
Can sense and innocence go together one way?
Tried hard , but no answer came to my mind
It was then a whisper i heard from behind.

that sweet whisper spelt 'music' again and again,
tried to encrypt Her message,but my efforts went in vain
Mystified and scared, I ran away from that murmer,
But the faster i ran, the closer to me i felt Her.

Suddenly, I stopped, realising Her words to be so true,
She was murmering nothing but the answer tat was U
Yes! I got the answer and She went into thin air,
And it was then my mind came out of that snare.

Now, out of my trance, i was thinking about u,
Feeling deep from my heart,Her answer to be very true
It is only U who can carry sence and innocence together,
getting the puzzled solved made me as light as a feather.

Among Nature's creation, u are one of its own kind,
In your innocent smile, huge emotions reside.
But looking in your eyes, one can feel the 'sense',
Angel or demon, no one ever wants them to be dense.

You are in the World where no one cares of deeds,
You possess a smile that can grow 'Love' on hatred "seeds',
Your innocence can cure all injured Hearts that bleeds,
Its just a few drops of Love that you need...

5 comments:

  1. its awesome , vry fresh n innocent. beautiful hidden side of ranjeet keep it up buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very nice ya!!! hoppin some more feelings to come out of ur heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it is dedicated to ?? :P
    I liked it Ranjeet :)!and my favourite line is "Angel or demon, no one ever wants them to be dense".COOL :)
    Can sense and innocence go together one way!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @NAveen : Hey tats my fav too :) U can dedicate it to whoever u want to ...

    ReplyDelete